Wednesday 13 May 2015

Beautylicious in Fashion: My Pink CRAVE for May 2015


Hello ma Beautylicious.. Its second week of May and is the most amazing month for me as it is my Birthday Month. Yup that’s right I am a Taurus born kid. I always obsessed with number “5” since little and I always think that no “5” is my lucky number. But nahh it was never true. LOL

Anyway in this post I would like to share with you my Birthday Splurge and Wishlist for this month. I convinced my other half to be part of the crime and so that I don’t feel so much hole burnt in my pocket.

Image Source: Google


 Adidas Sport Watch in Hot Pink

-          I love this watch that came in variety of colours and design but I preferred the one in Pink. This colour was personally chosen by my other half and he said HOT Pink suits me better. This is just a normal sport watch where I can wear during casual outing or exercise day. I look forward to match this with stacked of bracelets!!! Its Summer and hell yeah more accessories to rock on.


Image Source: Google

Ted Baker – Wallet in shocking Pink

-        The decision of buying this baby was so impromptu. That’s how ladies do their shopping kan? Just joking. To be honest I never own a proper wallet since 2012. Last wallet that I have was a gift from my ex-boss and he said it was my birthday present (aww..). But I seldom use it because I feel its bulkiness restrained my day to day activity. Furthermore, I was so in trend with wristlet back then.

-          Well I’ve been eyeing Ted Baker wallet since 2013. Their basic design for wallet did not change so much except for the diamond design claps and colours. Material wise Ted Baker always use either treated leather or the combination of leather and PVC like the one I have here. I look forward to use this baby so much and utilise it to the max. (considering I am a rough person, I hope this baby’s durability is high).

-          I choose striking colours as I love shocking beat for 2015. Furthermore its summer and it’s time to accessories with more fun colours.

Image Source: Google

Kate Spade – Ivy Drive Loryn in Hot Pink (small)

-          I was looking for the RIGHT PINK bags since early this year and was unable to locate my preferred design until I bumped into this HOWT babe!!! It’s Kate Spade Ivy Drive in Howt Pink!!! It came in 4 combination colours of dual shades (i.e. beige-lime, black-nude, red-baby blue and Pink-red).

-          This edition came in two sizes (i.e. Medium and Small). I love the small one as it is more easier to carry and you can always wear it in multi-ways. BUT very sad that this bag is still OUT OF STOCKS in US and I am still waiting for the stock to come in. I hope I am able to get this bag in my hand.. Arghhh I really want this bag so badly!!! LOL

- This is REALLY my WISHLIST Item!! I really wish to have this PINK LORYN BAG for my Birthday this Year!...

That's all my thought about my Pink Crave for May 2015. I shall share more on my fashion or beauty essential from time to time.

Until we meet again in my next post! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment