Tuesday 5 May 2015

[Beautylicious Review]: Facial Cotton Puff ; Watson VS Guardian

Hola Beautylicious!!! This is a bit random but I feel like sharing my thought about this one particular beauty essential which is Cotton Facial Square Puff or Pad or whatever you call it.

Above: Facial Cotton Puff by Watson and Below: From Guardian

For the past few years, I've been using the facial square cotton from Watson that came in cute boxes in three. Sometimes the box design is either some cartoon characters (but the box mostly is in PINK colour). I call this their so called "Premium Product".

Well recently I ran out of it and was in rush to get a replacement. So, my boyfriend just dropped me at Guardian nearby and I gotten myself the facial cotton (which was in promotion; buy 3 free : Cost at RM10.70)  that I also think is their so called "Premium product".

The comparison between the Watsons' and Guardians'. Do you notice that Guardian's surface bit shining compared to Watson's?

My Experience

I tried the Guardians' one and I personally don't really like it. When I ran my toner or rosehip water over my face, I don't feel the softness and the puffiness of the cotton. Instead, it was dry, rough and the material was too dense. Due to that, it doesn't really pick-up so much of dirt on my skin compared to Watsons'. 

Another annoying part is, while I was applying the toner / rosehip water, I can feel few strands of cotton sticking on my face. I personally hate it. To be honest I never encounter this problem with Watson's brand.

As for the Watson's brand, the cotton feels more soft to the skin and it help to absorb and scrap away all the impurities. My skin feels more clean and the best part is, the effectiveness of the product is proven with the right applicator and for this case Watson's Facial Cotton Puff.  

On the Right ; Noticed few strands came off from the Guardian's puff? While much lesser from Watson's (Left).


My Verdict  

Did I regret of buying it? Yes and furthermore I have 3 more boxes that I haven't use. I might give it to my friends or my boyfriend's mother to avoid it gone waste. 

Tomorrow I definitely need to stock more of Watson's Facial Cotton Puff!! Well, let me know what is your thought about these two products. Which one is your preferred one. If you are using other brand and is really good, do share with me on the comment section down below!! Until we meet again in my next post. xoxo

Disclaimer: This is just a comparison review post based on my personal experience. Different people might have different view about this product depending on their preference.  I will share more of this type of post (based on my personal preference and interest of the products that I've been using) from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment