Sunday 15 September 2013

MIVVA Beauty Unboxing – July 2013 "My Pamper Kit"




Dear Beautylicious, How are you today? Its already middle September and I am still looking back to the 2 months earlier.  Today I would like to reveal the beauty content I received in the MIVVA Beauty Box – July 2013 "My Pamper Kit". I know its two months late but better late than never isn't? For July 2013 box, MIVVA has decided to let their subscribers to feel pampered and relax with the products curated.

For July 2013, I noticed that MIVVA has come out with new design for their box. The box came in Black with polkadot design in silver. I love the colour because I personally love Black and the silver polkadot makes it pop out and vibrant. The box also was made by fine paper material and its perfect as a gift box.


Let’s go thru each product shall we?

1.  Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner – 120ml. This toner comes in Full Size and retails at RM49.90. In their previous box, MIVVA has introduced few Beautymate products (From Toner, lotion and face mask – from the Purifying and Brightening range). Beautymate is originated from Japan and It offers few ranges of products tailor made for oriental women. I love Beautymate toner. The toner I received earlier from Purifying and Brightening Nano Series in previous Mivva box is also my favourite. So, when I received again for July month, I was very excited to try it. With citrus scent and the right consistency, it absorb fast to my skin. It really gives a fresh feeling to my skin. Love it! The Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner is extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins. The Ginkgo Biloba Leaf extract will helps to to hydrate the skin and facilitate the metabolism for fast absorption process. The Hydrolyzed Pearl would bright up the skin tone and repair the PH balance. The Glycoproteins helps to increase the moisture level of skin by 60% and keep the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours! wow! Since that I have a very dry skin, I should give this product a try! 

2.   UNICO Eye Lip Enrich Cream – This product also came in Full Size. It retails at RM98.00. This is another product that excites me. Eye and lip cream. I have a very bad dark circle due to my allergy and very dry lips. I always want to try good eye cream that can reduce fine lines, puffy effect and dark circle to my eye area. Since that I have a very dry skin, my lips always got chipped and sometimes bruised due to dehydrated. I can’t wait to try this product and see its effect to my face.

   Function: This product would Enhance the biological function of the lymphatic system, strengthening the cell metabolism so as to eliminate eye bags, dark eye circles, bulging, puffiness and fine lines, making the facial skin around the eyes firmer and brighter. Specially designed to block cell degeneration by scavenging the free radicals and epidermis mediators that could damage the skin tissue fibres.


 
3.    Elianto Eye Shadow "ardour shadow" – This Eye Shadow also came in Full Size (2g). It came in few colours and the one I received is called "ardour shadow"  in dark brown colour.When I received it, it has shattered into pieces. However, the colour is very pigmented and provides soft and smooth texture for matte finish! I love it!



4.   Danahan - Intensive Moisturizing Emulsion and Intensive Moisturising Skin Toner (5ml each). When I got this cute packaging, I thought it was a cookies. So I was happily tear the packaging out and these cute little bottles popped out from it! Well, these products are skincare brand from Korea, brought by Somang. Well, since that it came in cute size, I don't mind try it out and see it effects to my skin.
  
unction: Has oriental herbal moisturizing toner that adds ample moisture to dry skin & emulsion that creates water cover onto the skin by keeping the skin soft. - See more at: http://angelineng92.blogspot.com/2013/08/unboxing-mivva-box-july13-my-pamper-kit.html#sthash.DBBqWQ9N.dpuf
Function: Has oriental herbal moisturizing toner that adds ample moisture to dry skin & emulsion that creates water cover onto the skin by keeping the skin soft. - See more at: http://angelineng92.blogspot.com/2013/08/unboxing-mivva-box-july13-my-pamper-kit.html#sthash.DBBqWQ9N.dpuf

5.   Re-Gen Oil – specially formulated for stretch marks, scars, dry skin and blemished skin (3 sachet). To be honest, I have a bad experienced with body oil. Last time, I used to shave and immediately applied the body oil to my skin. What happened was, the oil clogged my pores and caused itchiness that I could not bear. I keep scratched my skins and yeah, caused few scars here and there. Since then I avoid of using body oil and just stick to lotion. But now, I developed stretch mark here and there (getting old ma) and with this Re-Gen Oil, it might the right solutions to cure the problem of mine? lol

 
6.  Foot scrub exfoliate -Bonus! Yup, we love extra items right? This product will seriously remove my dead and hard skin away. yeayyy..


     Well Beautylicious, what do you think about this box? I think its a good box with varies type of products to try for. For me with its value of RM38.00 its really worth the value. If you would like to get further details about MIVVA, do check them out here:-

     1. MIVVA Website: http://www.mivva.com/
     2. MIVVA Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MIVVAcom


No comments:

Post a Comment