Friday 25 October 2013

Hed Kandi - Summer Heat Pool Party - What a Blast!!


Hola Beautylicious, summer time has come to its end and autumn has begin its journey! But in Malaysia here, we have summer throughout the year. That's extremely cool huh!! Well, recently I was invited to Hed Kandi Summer Heat Pool Party by Pink n Proper!!. The Party was held at Mai Bar located at the roof top of Aloft KL Sentral.

  
Who's playing? Well one of the DJ is Carl Hanaghan!


The music compilation on that evening were from Ibiza Album which was released in July 2013. 


Check their album preview <here> . The music is refreshing and I keep listening to it while writing this post!!

These are some of the photos on that day. Let photos do the talking yeah?!!

At the Registration Counter

Hed Kandi!!!
Had chance camwhore with these Angles!!!

I was so excited with to PARTY!!
I had my bikini from Pink n Proper. Look at the selections of bikini that they have. They are beautiful, high quality and affordable too. So Tempting!
Get yours today from them!!!

 I chosen mine and decided to have this pink and neon colour!!Pardon my weird face!! I was too excited to put this baby ON me!!





 
As night was approaching, we had our chance camwhore by the pool. The music was so happening and I couldn't resist myself from not moving my head!!














 
We also had our chance took photo at the Dragonsoft Photobooth!! This gadget connect directly to your FACEBOOK and you can post your photo directly from here!! Awesome right!!






Its TIME for POOL Party!! We bloggers had our chance to play by the pool.





Well Beautyicious, we have reach at the end of this post. Well I was listening Ibiza Album while writing this post. To feel the Heat of the party!! =)

If you interested with the selection of bikinis posted in this blog do check them out at PinknProper

More info about HedKandi, do check them out <here>

Interested with the VENUE? Its MAI BAR - Aloft KL Sentral! Do check them out for any upcoming Event <here>


Alright Beautylicious, hope u had fun reading this post as much as I write it. Until we meet again in my next post!! XOXO

Disclaimer: Most of the photos were taken from my beloved Choy Peng, Chency and Claudine. Thank you babes for the Awesome Photos!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment