Monday 3 March 2014

Beautylicious Review: Natta Cosme with Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner


There are various types of toner and brand in market. However, finding a good toner for your skin is another task. If you read my earlier post <here> you would notice that this is not my first time encounter with this brand.

Natta Cosme box

The goodies contain in the box
When Natta Cosme offered me to do a beautylicious review for this product, how I could resist. Natta Cosme is a place where you can gather most of the beauty junkie at a cheaper price. With its various beauty products and accessories to be choose from, it is the place for you to embark your online shopping journey.
Beautymate is a product originated from Japan. In Malaysia, it is well retail in Drug Store i.e. Watson, Guardian and few selected pharmacies store. But its cheaper at Natta Cosme!!!

About the product

With citrus scent and the right consistency, it absorb fast to my skin. It really gives a fresh feeling to my skin. Love it! The Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner is extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins.The Ginkgo Biloba Leaf extract will helps to to hydrate the skin and facilitate the metabolism for fast absorption process. The Hydrolyzed Pearl would bright up the skin tone and repair the PH balance. The Glycoproteins helps to increase the moisture level of skin by 60% and keep the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours! 



Application

Use morning and evening on cleased skin. Moisten the cotton pad with toner and stroke over face and neck in an upward motion. Avoid eye area.

Spread some of the product on a cotton pad
Then paste the cotton pad to your forehead!!! Kidding!!!
The mask is so worth it to try!!
This mask contains hyaluronic acid and collagen, excellent moisturizing agents that help to smooth out skin texture!! 
My verdict

This is my favourite toner thus far. As I mentioned earlier, it gives me fresh feelings after use it.  It helps to brighten up my skin and assist to absorb my serum and moisturizer even better!!!

My clean face after apply the Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Toner!! I can feel my cheek boing2!!
To get better info and promotions, do head your cursor and click at Natta Cosme. They are having promotion for this set as follows:-

Huge mark-down from RM86.80 now is only RM42.90!!

Great bargain here yeah? do check it out!!! Until  we meet again in my next post!! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment