Sunday 16 June 2013

CupCake Chic - The Curve

Yesterday I had my outing at The Curve and redeemed the "CupcakeChic" from the curator card that I received from Cosmobox by Box Culture. It was the last day of the promotion so I decided to give it a try.


The Curator Card from Cosmobox by Box Culture


The outlet at TheCurve - Located at G floor, facing road side, near McD and Secret Recipe.



 
Look at the selections that they have. Aren't they looks yummy and tasty? There are few flavours to choose from and its about RM5.50 each. Not only cupcakes, they do sells macaroons too.



Look at the packaging (for 6 pieces) - cute rite? I love the combination pink and brown.


The flavours from top left; "Marble", "Choco Dough", "unknown" (the name was not displayed), below from left; 'Tiramisu", 'Red Velvet" and "Black Forest'. There is another one that I got for free called "Double Choc" and me and Darren end up ate that while browsing stuff at Ikea. LoL.

If you need more info, do check at their website at www.cupcakechic.com.my

Disclaimer; This post is not sponsored and reviews are based on writer's personal thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment