Friday 14 June 2013

Lunch Outing On Friday - TGIF (official debut blog post)

Hye there.. This is my official post. To be honest I am very nervous typing this now as I never write anything about anything before. But after been asked few times by my beloved friends, so I try to be brave enough to post it.

This afternoon I had my lunch outing with my beloved friend Jenny Marie and it was so so great outing eva... This was our first actual meeting as all this while we were chatting on FB about beauty stuff, beauty boxes, events, products, brands, make up, perfume and etc etc etc. I am totally blessed to have her as I have someone to talk to. We share same interest and I really appreciate her advise on the products.

So we had our lunch at Dome, then went to Kinokuniya and browsed Japanese Magazines with goody goody stuff but nothing interest me.  We also went to Chinese magazine section and saw ELLY magazine (Hong Kong Edition) with Coach stick Post (not one but two, babes!!!). It only cost at RM27 and I end up did not buy it. Anyway, should I buy it??? apa kata survey??~!! Well at the end we went to Malaysia Magazine section and bought Women's Weekly and redeemed the following:-

1. Crabtree & Evelyn hand lotion (30 ml) - buy one free one - RM30 each. I got myself the "Gardeners" and "Iris" scent. Thanks to Mimi bag of love cause introduce this brand to me.
2. Shiseido 360 Urban Environment UV Protector Extra Mild

After we got the magazine, we went to Parkson and I got myself the LANEIGE Snow BB Soothing Cushion for RM120. (Promotion for new customer till end of June 2013 ~ Hurry guys!!!). I was so excited to get this BB Cushion since it was launched last month. hohoho... I will do product review soon...

Till next time babess...

Stay Beautylicious

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Only someone special can make ordinary moments seem extraordinary :) You've turned my ordinary lunch day into a memorable outing, it was truly a pleasure meeting you! Congrats, will be stalking your future blog posts :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe... you r rite.. its simple outing yet memorable... I really hope our friendship last foreva.. do keep in touch and till we hang out again... muahhhh

      Delete
    2. Lots of hugs :)

      Delete