Thursday 27 June 2013

Decleor Workshop - by Vanity Trove

Hello Beautylicious, 

On 22 June 2013, Vanity Trove collaborated with Decleor Paris and organized the signature Decleor Aromatheraphy Facial Workshop for their members. I signed up for the program for RM120 and attended the afternoon session. The event took place at one of the Decleor outlet at Publika, Mont Kiara. There were about 15 pax in total who attended the event. 

The event started with an introduction and little bit of history about “Aromatherapy” by Ms. Vernice (the Decleor Trainer). Then it proceeded with the origin of Decleor, Paris. Decleor was founded in 1974 in Paris. At that time it was known as CLEOR (The Clé en Or or Golden Key that opens the Temple of Beauty), and its philosophy was "Be more than skin-deep" and each initiative was designed for the wellbeing of the body, the skin and the spirit, an astonishingly holistic and cutting-edge approach.  After various research and creating fabulous-plant-based treatments products, the Team which consisted of a beautician, a doctor, a shiatsu teacher, aromatherapist and physiotherapist latter introduced  a range of novel treatments associated with a line of unique products with 100% pure, 100% natural without colorants or preservatives known as AROMAESSENSETM

After 35 years, DECLEOR is known worldwide as the largest aromatherapy cosmetic brand. The popularity of professional treatments of AROMAESSENCETM range continued to grow rapidly in their network of beauty salons & flourishing spas.

These are the sneak peak during the event.

All the participants were listening to the input given by Ms. Vernice. can you spot me? Photo Credit: Decleor Malaysia

Ms. Vernice were telling us about Decleor, Aromatherapy, Products Range etc etc. There are Q&A as well. Photo Credit: Decleor Malaysia

All the Participants were getting ready for the DIY facial using Decleor Signature Aromaessense Range. Photo Credit: Decleor Malaysia

My face after the DIY session. Meet my new friend Shamala of shamzmakeup.blogspot.jp. Checkout her blog babes.

Each of the participant did not left home with empty hand. Look what I received in Vanity Trove box. =)

List of Decleor products used during the DIY workshop. Yeay.. I can do it at home now.

I answered 1 question correctly so I received 1 masque extra. =)

Here are the list of products:-

1. Aroma Cleanse - Cleansing Milk Face & Eyes - 75ml
2. Aroma Cleanse - Tonifying Lotion - 75 ml
3. Hydra Floral - Ultra-moisturising & Plumping Expert Masque - 5 ml x 2
4. Aromaessense Neroli - Essential Serum - 5 ml
5. Hydra Floral - 24hr moisture activator light cream 1 ml x 2 (sachets) 

A complimentary Decleor Signature Aromaplasty Facial Voucher worth RM230. I cant wait to experience the Decleor Aromaplasty Facial myself.
From this workshop, I learned the power of the essential oils. They also taught me the correct way to clean, to treat and to touch my skin/face. Well, I was bit rough tho. From the tips given, it helps to correct my normal facial routine. After the DIY session with Decleor products , I feel fresh and relax. 

I cant wait to try the Decleor Signature Aromaplasty Facial. I will share with you how it feel  and its result yaa. Till we meet again in my next post.

Stay Chick and Beautylicious. XOXO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment