Monday 6 January 2014

[Beautylicious OOTD]: Neon and Shines


Hello Beautylicious!! This is my first post in regards to OOTD. I received so many request from my friends about my outfit where I bought my top and skirt so I am here to share with you where I bought my outfits and how I style it.

When comes to choosing the right outfit for me, I prefer something that is practical whereby the design is wearable in many occasions and it can be used to mix and match with other piece.

So, recently I went to our Beloved Mamasan Birthday Fondue event that took place at Solaris Mont Kiara. I was so amazed with its strategic location and this place perfect for OOTD photoshoot. The wind blows even makes my outfit flowing naturally and I just love it! So what I was wearing for the event?

I choose sheer Green Neon and Silver Shines top for that day because it was the first day of 2014. With hope this bright colour and element of glitters would bring much joy and happiness to my rest day of 2014. This top is actually a peplum top. For this look the peplum part is hidden inside the skirt.

To tone down the Neon and shines at the top, I matched it with Black Flowing Skirt and tight it with black belt with gold embellishment. With its side high cut design, it added the weight in the middle.

To match the same, I pair it with black studded strap heels with gold hue to complete the look. As for the accessories, I was wearing my Coach Mini Tanner in nude and long gold necklace with leaf design.


Top: Kitschen, Skirt: Niichi, Belt: Niichi, Heels: H&M, Gold Watch: Titus, Gold Necklace: Samia Saad’s Courtesy

Me with Shivani (left) and CP (Middle)
I hope this look would inspire your day and until we meet again in my next post. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment