Sunday 5 January 2014

[Beautylicious Review]: Mary Quant Action Lashings Lengthening Mascara

Hello Beautylicious!! Now its time for my second beauty review. In this post I am going to share with you what I think about Mary Quant Action Lashings Lengthening Mascara. I was given this product by Manoah and very excited to share with you my findings.


This mascara is created for lengthens eyelashes delicately yet sharply. It would maintain long curls and this waterproof mascara cares for eyelashes damaged by curlers and make-up, creating eyelashes with body and bounces. 

When I opened the packaging, I noticed the tube is bit thinner compared to other brand mascara tube. It look more like a liquid liner pencil. It even added more surprise to me when I took out it's wand and I was shocked to see there are no spooly at the tips of it. The brush design is so unique and I was wondering how it would works. At the tip of the wand there are division of two parts - sponge (more like wool) and lines (at this part the tip of wand looks like been cut in certain in-depth to carry the liquid weight). 

Its spooly look like this - cut lines design.

Can you spot the two divided sections? left: sponge type, right; the applicator

I got it in blue colour!

Wondering how it works? Well, me too!
To make the explanation much easier I'm using old fake lashes and from the photos here you can see that the cut design would enable the wand to go through in between lashes and leave the mascara liquid there. How to apply it? its easy! apply it like you usually apply mascara. From base to the tip of your lashes in zig zag motion. As for the wool sponge part, I use it to press my lashes at the base part up to add more curl to it. This would help to open my eyes! 

The unique design of its applicator enable it to run thru every piece of lashes.

Can u spot the difference? Left; with Mascara on; Right: Without. The blue colour makes me look like wearing fake lashes. =)
Result
Want to see its result? After I applied it, it turned my lashes look more longer. The element in this mascara makes my lashes more stronger too. The blue tone makes me look like wearing fake lashes. I totally love how it works despite of its unique brush design. I did not encounter any problem while applying it to my lashes.

My Final Look 
Well Beautylicious, what do you think about this mascara? Would you give this product a try? This is a newly launched product and it can be find at The Muse by Watson

Until we meet again in my next post! xoxo










     

No comments:

Post a Comment