Sunday 5 January 2014

Luau Party With Butterfly Project and Kinohimitsu!!

Happy Hula Hula Beautylicious!! Do you remember my previous post <here> as I listed why I wanted to go to the Luau Party with Kinohimitsu and Butterfly project. Guess what? I was lucky to be selected as one of the butterfly for the event. So, in this post I am going to share with you what I gathered through the event.
The event was held at Villa Manja which located at Jalan Damai, Kuala Lumpur.


My makeup was done by my beloved babe Samia Saad. It's so lovely and perfect for the theme. Shes so talented!! I was so amazed with the results and she turned me to be the pretty hawaiian girl that night!!


The party started at 6.00 pm. When I reached there at 7.00 pm, I was extremely excited with the place which has been decorated so hawaiian. After registered, I transformed myself with my hawaiian costume. Trimas very much to my beloved friend CP for lending me her luou skirt. It match with the flower ring provided by the kinohimitsu and butterfly project swat team. I totally love the combination of red, yellow and orange colour. It's just perfect!

At the registration table, we were welcomed by The Butterfly Project Swat Team, The Kinohimitsu Team and some gorgeous guys from Celebrity Fitness (ahemm). Not only that, we took our time taken our best shoot at the 123.cheese photo booth! OMG - I love our photos there.



I went around at the surrounding outside of Villa Manja and noticed few beauty booths prepared by Kinohimitsu. There are total of four booths. We were given a check card for us to filled with stamps for every booth visited. These so fun right?

Look how we enjoy our fun there!! =)


I wanna win the SPA Treatment at Villa Manja - Pray for me!!
I went inside the Villa Manja and impressed with the place was decorated beautifully. Inside Villa Manja was fully decorated with Kinohimitsu Product! Thanks to Ask Joey for the hardwork. She's so talented to change the place into more lively and so Kinohimitsu!

Goodies - So tempting!!

Ask Joey decorated this place!! Nice!

Scenery inside Villa Manja

Shoulder Massage station.

Pictures of Butterflies who were invited for this Luou Party!!!

Since the event took place at night, some of the scenery not so clear to see in photos. However, if you come at day time, you would find it so calming and peaceful. Villa Manja representative offered us a shoulder and back massage. Well, after long working day plus stuck in heavy traffic, this is all what we really wanted isn't? Most of the massage personnel are from Indonesia and they performed a very good massage. I really had a great time here.

These four girls sure were having fun!!
Then, we were called by Ms. Tammy and Ms Howt Illy; our main host for that day. They greeted us with a very welcome speech and then passed the mic to representative from Kinohimitsu. The Kinohimitsu personnel explained to us the key ingredients of Kinohimitsu Detox element. They highlighted to us their new products launched; "Kinohimitsu J'pan Snow Lotus Stem Cell Drink, Kinohimitsu J'pan Beauty Drink Collagen, Kinohimitsu J'pan Bio-Booster and Kinohimitsu J'pan D'Tox Tea. They also called upon celebrities to share with us their experience detox with Kinohimitsu. With their "Secret of Plant Life" -  "all Kinohimitsu products possess nature-based extracts that is vital to nature's self-regulating system. Focusing on Detox, Health and Beauty on the principle pf holistic approach to improve human well-being, Kinohimitsu offers safe and effective consumption of natural products. Kinohimitsu improves your life without making any demands and intrusions on your time and energy, giving you the freedom to live a better life!".


Ms. Mama San and Ms Howt Illy greeted us with welcome speech, Kinohimitsu representative with their speech. 
Then the fun part begin. Kinohimitsu arranged a tele-match for us!! We formed a group of six and what that we have to do was to fill up a small container using sponges and any items that can contain water from a bigger pile from the other end. The most faster group win. It was so fun and our group won!! Yeayy!

After that we were entertained by fabulous belly dancers. I was so amazed with the way they moved. I was so tempting to try it myself and it feel so tiring!! lol.. I need to train more!!! After that, Ms Tammy surprisingly called my name and she said;

"Hello Butterfly!! Are you happy and feel entertained tonight? Let show how we Butterfly Party!! yeahh.. I would like to call Edazz, Come Edazz. We wanna see you shaking today!!"

Oookk.. I was shocked when she called my name. Well, maybe because she saw me shake myself like nobody cares earlier ~ lol. But guess what? I was up to it!! took it as a challenge!! so I called up "Mujik please" ~ very Javanis way to call for music and started my move like a Hawaiian girl!! Then I called few Butterflies to chipped in and dance with me. It was a great great fun night!! =)

Then, comes to the prize giving ceremony and the announcement for the Best Dress. I would like to say Trimas and Trimas for choosing me to be the Winner. I was so happy and I won Kinohimitsu hamper worth RM358. I was so excited to be more Beautylicious with Kinohimistu.

The moment I was announced as the winner for Best Dress. Pardon my big smile! aiyoh!
Alright Beautylicious. We already at the end of my post. What do you think about the party? Don't you think you should detox and be healthy and beautiful with Kinohimitsu now? Let start our journey together!!

Door Gift and The Winning Prize for Best Dress.. Love it!! Thanks Kinohimitsu!
We at Luou Party!!! =)
I hope you Beautylicious enjoy reading this post as much I do typing it. Until we meet again in my next post! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment