Tuesday 18 February 2014

Honeypot Wax - Its Hollywood Glam under your skirt!

Hola Beautylicious!! Recently I was invited for Honeypot's Hollywood Glam Waxing Party! virgins?!! Yes!! It has been two months since my first wax experience with BubbleGum Wax. So, since that my down there have turned to heavy bushes, I was so keen to try the waxing service at Honeypot wax. In this post I am going to share with you my experience had my waxing done with them!


Honeypot Wax Boutique was founded in 2010. They are available in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand. In Malaysia, they are available at two outlets:- 

Honeypot@Bangsar is located at Bangsar Shopping Centre S123 2nd Floor, Bangsar. (03-2092 5598)

Honeypot@1U is located at 1Utama Shopping Centre, S119b 2nd Floor, 1U Old Wing, Call (03-77295598).

Operation Hours: Mon - Sun; 10.30am - 9.00pm

Honeypot Wax Boutique located in Bangsar Shopping Centre
What happened at the event? Well I was not able to perform the waxing activity on that day because I was having my menstrual month. So I decided to postponed my appointment to the following week.

One of the invited blogger had herself transform as a Marilyn Monroe.

The tip bits of the day ~ yummy

Me with one of the Blogger (JQ). This was before my makeover.
Nevertheless, on that day, we bloggers had our chance to transform ourselves to be the beautiful and sexy Marilyn Monroe. Our make-over was carried out by Temptu. I was amazed and totally impressed with their skills with air brush foundation. The makeup artist that day, Shahnaz she was so friendly and she explained to me how the combination of few foundation tones would match the skin tone. Well we sometimes find difficulties to find our perfect shades right?

The makeover session by Temptu.

Me with the fellow Bloggers at the Event

My experience with the Honeypot
The following week, I went again to the same outlet and had my braziliant wax done. The beautician who attended to me that day was ms. Trina. The wax used for the the procedures was in pink and its smell awesomely lovely. Trina attended to me with her few years experiences dealing with few customers. Through her she advised me few tips:-

1/ It is best to do your waxing a week before your period or a week after your menstrual. This as during time period, our skin are too sensitive and we would not be able to resist the pain. Unless you are under Influence of alcohol (which are no no too-lol)

2/ It is advisable to do your wax every month. This to avoid you to feel the pain like the virgins. The cool gel need to apply after the wax to help soothing the pain and the redness.

3/After three days of the wax, it is best to scrub the skin to avoid any ingrown hair. When the hair grows back, it will grow more evenly, the pores would be not too coarse that would also contributes to fine hair growth.

The cozy Treatment Room in PINK ~ so cute!
The tools and materials used for the waxing process. The wax is in Cherry Pie flavor and it smell owhsome!!!

Honeypot offered various types of waxing designs for their customer. You can choose for Playboy, Hoolywood, The Butterfly or L'amour up to your preferrence. Trina then added the most difficult shapes she ever encounter was valentines where the need to shape the hair into heart design.. so cool yeahh..

Type of shapes and design for brazilian choices - for great view for your lover?
I choose "Hollywood" as I wanted to have a baby look down there. My session took around half and hour. After the session my skin feel so smooth and soft ~ feel like a baby again!! After that Trina introduced me all the products featured for their customer. The products are from Australia and its with its best quality to ensure their customer satisfaction. The price range are affordable too.

Few of the product materials used for the waxing process
Gentle wash for our private area. Its gentle and smell gud too!

Another genital wash product with Aloe Vera ~ leaving cool sensation to our genital part!

The scrub ~ works best to remove dead skin that would disturb the hair growth. Perfect to avoid ingrown hair.
 
This product works wonder to lighten your skin especially at the stubborn area i.e. inner thigh, armpit, elbow just name it!! 

This is one of the best seller product here. This gel would leave cooling sensation to your skin after wax. It works best when you experience itchiness especially when your hair is about to grow again! 
Honeypot Wax Boutique is quite well known in market. Won few awards and also top recommendation from varies beauty magazines for their great service and skills in waxing.

To be honest I really enjoy had my wax experience here and I believe you Beautylicious would enjoy it too.. If you are looking for a waxing boutique, Honeypot would be the place for you!!

Until we meet again Beautylicious! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment