Sunday 14 September 2014

[Beautylicious Review]: NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner

Due to our surrounding, we are unable to keep the moisture lock in our skin. In addition to the pollution, UV rays exposure and dry weather, it is impossible to achieve a radiant, moisture and an even skintone. Let me ask you how often do you apply the body lotion and which part of yours that you apply mostly?

As for me, I usually apply my lotion after shower at selected areas i.e. arms, thigh and legs. Why? Because that the part that usually expose to the surrounding and I usually apply it after I wear my outfit. But sometimes when I was in rush, I don't even have time to apply it. This resultant me to have a dry, flaky and coarse skin condition!!! Arghhh!

So, if you are given a chance to solve the problems i.e. by achieving a radiant, moisture and beautiful skin for the whole body, and the most important is you can achieve it while having a shower, will you buy it?

What is the product? See the video to find out!!


That is the reason why in this post I am going to share with you one of the awesome product that I believe would benefit you especially for your skins i.e.  NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner.

About the product

The  NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner is the most convenient way to achieve a 24H+ silky soft skin, water-like skin everyday and you can achieve it while in shower.

It came in Four types to choose from to cater your needs. Depending on which type of skin condition that your having, this products would assist to erase your problem.



1. For Normal Skin with Sea Minerals - enriched with Sea Minerals to leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated
2. For Dull Skin with Camu Camu - enriched with 50x Vitamin C from Camu-Camu which is known for its natural antioxidants and skin lightening properties   
3. For Dry Skin with Almond Oil - contains rich nourishing Almond Oil to leave the skin noticeably softer and smoother
4. For Dry Skin with Shea Butter (this product will be launched soon) - enriched with Shea Butter to leave the skin irresistibly smooth and soft

How to use it? Its really easy!! 





1. Use your Shower Gel and rinse off
2. Apply your selected NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner to the whole body while still in shower evenly. No need to dry your skin as this product is formulated to work on a wet skin. A thin layer will do like how I usually apply to my skin
3. Then Rinse Off. 
4. After that, pat dry your skin and your ready for the day!!

How I usually apply it?

I love to apply it after I apply conditioner to my hair. While waiting for the hair conditioner to set in my hair, I apply the NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner to the whole body. Then I rinse my body all at one go (i.e. save water maa)

Result

For almost 2 weeks I use this product, I can see so much different to my skin

1. The skin is more soft and supple. No more dry, flaky and coarse skin.
2. I always want to have an even and fairer skin tone and this product managed to fulfill my desire needs!
3. I love its fresh scent and to be honest I smell like a baby!



Why I love this product so much?

Well, to be honest Nivea - Body Lotion In-Shower Skin Conditioner full fill all the requirements that I was looking for:

1. Its Practical  - I  can use it while having a shower and I definitely can apply it to my whole body
2. Its Works - Yes, it does it works perfectly! I was having a very dry and dull skin around my body (i.e. especially at my stomach) and this product works!! No more flaky and dry skin on my body
3. Its Easy - Perfect for those who are always on the go like me - you wont have enough time to apply the body lotion to your whole body especially when you are in rush. Nah ~ this is the best product for you!!!
4. Its Affordable - Yes, it is affordable and you can purchase it in the drug stores near you! 

Is it safe to use?

This unique water-activated formula is designed to be used and rinsed off after shower gel. It has been tested and proven that the NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner significantly increases hydration of the skin for more than 24 hours after single application.

I've been using this product for more than 2 weeks now and so far I did not encounter any difficulties and irritation to my skin. But I would advise you not to apply directly to the wounded or laceration skin to avoid any irritation to it. 

Price List:-

For Item 1, 3 and 4 (Item 4 available at Guardian only)

Available in 2 sizes:-

250 ml: RM16.90
400 ml: RM22.90

For Item 2:

Available in 2 sizes:-

250 ml: RM18.90
400 ml: RM24.90

The NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner is available at the Supermarket, Hypermarket or Drugstores near you!! 

I have one more interesting thing to share with you. Its a "I LOVE NIVEA IN-SHOWER BODY LOTION" Campaign where you can get your sample of the  NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner and share your experience and feel with the  NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner.

Get your sample there now!!!

Have you decided which NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner that you will choose? Until we meet again my next post. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment