Sunday 8 December 2013

GUESS Luxe - 2013 Fall/Winter & 2014 Pre-Spring Collection - Gardens Mall




Hola Beautylicious!! In October I was invited by The Butterfly Project to be part of the 50 invited Butterflies to witness of their new launch exclusive GUESS Luxe Leather Handbags range.  The event took place at the 1st Floor – Gardens. We were requested to dress in white that day.





GUESS is now introducing their NEW Fall/Winter 2013 and 2014 Pre-Spring collection which includes a range of exclusive handbags. With its classic design made by high-quality leather pieces complement the wardrobe of a contemporary and urban-chic woman. 


2013 Fall / Winter Collection
The design collections offers a range of sophisticated yet feminine with its accessible luxury touch. With its Europeans design and refined touch makes the final pieces even more elegance and stylish for both glamorous high-fashion looks.

GUESS Luxe Fall/Winter 2013 Collection offers two distinct moods:-

MINIMAL

~ This range is more natural and classic perfect to be match with any outfit with elegance style. This range is timeless and would in line with all the trends of the seasons. Its can be worn throughout the day into evening. These pieces are ideal partner for all occasions. I would say this range is best companion for all day long!

Timeless Collection

BON TON CHARME

~ This range offers sophisticated style with its attention to its details. Talk about embossed box satchels, quilted flap bags in the most wanted tones are the "must have" list items. Even I also cannot resist these babies!

Primrose Collection; Mini flap bag (left) and medium flap bag (right)  in Amethyst. Available in Black. 
Shopper Bag in Black and leopard
When I was at the launch event, I went through at their collection and fall in love with few designs – animal printed and quilted. I am a huge fan of animal printing. I can feel my inner me would “Roar” louder with this design.

2014 Pre-Spring Collection

GUESS induced the "simplicity" element as the main key into their new GUESS Luxe Pre-Spring 2014 Collection. The range varies from functional satchels, chic flaps and elegant clutches with minimal lines in premium napa ad calf leather, that would compliment any natural fresh and understated look and bring out its sophisticated and glamorous looks.

The two key collections of GUESS Luxe leather handbag for this season are TILDA and GOLDEN AGE.

Golden Cage collection 

Box Satchel bag (left) and Large Tote (right) - Available in black too.
Tilda Colection
The event was hosted by the gorgeous Patricia Knudsen. She welcomed us and introduced to us the New Guess Luxe Collection. She then mentioned that they were having best "Instagram Contest" at the end of the event.

After a while she called out 4 dancers to perform and dance with some of the new GUESS Luxe pieces. 

Guess dancers with their catchy moves. the event met with my few beloved friends and 
I met lot of friends there. It was fun having time chit chatting and few bloggers and snapping pictures with the bags. I found my loves towards GUESS bags. I personally loves their sling bag. 

I love this one very much; Don't u think its match with my belt and shoes? LOVE!

My Fav - from their 2013 Fall / Winter Primrose Collection
From Left; Ashley, I forgot her name (sorry), Shasha, Kay and me! Image credit: Kay


We took photo together with Patricia Knudsen.
With the fellows Butterfly - Hooray!!
Alright Beautylicious. What do you think about GUESS luxe new collection? Gorgeous right? I absolute love their new collections and I find the chain sling bags are so lovely. Maybe I should get them for coming Christmas? 

To view more of their entire collection do check them <here>Most of the image in this post were taken from The Butterfly Malaysia Project facebook page. Do check and support them <here>. Thank you to my beloved gorgeous Kay for awesome pictures too. Shes the owner for The Glossy Allure. Do check them out!!

Until we meet again in my next post, Beautylicious!!!. XOXO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment