Thursday 31 July 2014

[Beautylicious Review]: Maybelline White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder

Its Raya week and its going to be hectic days for some of you out there. Visiting relatives and attending the "Open House" definitely requires you to have a great powder to keep you fresh, matte and look good all day long.



That is why I am so excited to share with you on this new product which just launched recently in market and its called Maybelline White Superfresh long lasting UV Cake Powder. Came in four shades to choose from, I think this powder would be your best companion especially for everyday looks.

The packaging - simple yet chic

Available in 4 shades to choose from
About the Product:

This all-new White Superfresh long lasting UV cake powder would gives you 12 hours fair matte look with fresh feeling. You can use it as the finishing touch for your face make-up, it provides long lasting matte coverage that instantly whitens and evens skin tone.

"Thanks to its unique Clean Touch Powder System, White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ leaves behind an ultra-smooth surface on your skin. The innovative system goes beyond sebum absorption; it helps to speed up sweat drying and evaporation so skin remains clean. On top of that, the Clean Touch Powder System’s Mineral Perlite content contains 5X the absorbing powder of talc, making it more effective towards sweat and sebum. With one application, White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ absorbs and entraps sweat and sebum, as well as speeds up sweat evaporation to prevent build-up. This faster drying action results in a clean touch and fresh makeup all day. You no longer need touch-ups!"

Maybelline is well known for their simple yet chic packaging. As you can see the packaging here, its made by clear base material and white finishing. As much as I like the base part but I am not that keen with its cover as it get dirty easily. Nevertheless, the packaging easily to clean - just wipe it off with the wet tissue and you are ready to go. Since that I always carry my make-up pouch, the colour from the brushes would easily stained the cover and sometimes it is bit annoying to clean it all the times.

With the sponge applicator
Now move to the powder formula. To see how great this product as it claims, I try to wear it on my most busiest day - on the first day of Raya. That was the perfect day because I was out all day long, covered with sweat and polluted air - perfect to see the outcome!

I got the 03: Natural Shade 
To choose the right shade for your skin tone for this product is very importance. When I applied with the sponge, my face appear too white. Maybe due to its brightening formula, it causes our skin appear whiter. Since that I just came back from Hanoi, and my skin turned darker than my original shade, the 03 natural shade of this product appears too white for me. So, I chosen to apply it with my powder brush.

I love using face brush when apply my powder
Result:

Using face brush to apply the formula seems perfect for me. The coverage is lighter and looks more natural. Despite of its light coverage, it does absorb the excessive oil from my face. My face appears brighter - in a good way.

After first application with the face brush - light coverage but still look natural.
We were heading to Melaka on the First Day of Raya to attended the Raya Celebration. So you can imagine how bad the traffic was. After almost 3 hours stuck on the road, finally we reached at the destination. I never touch-up my face and after 6 hours wearing it, this is the outcome:-

After 6 hours since the first application, my face still shine fee, looks brighter. Pardon my tired face.

So Beautylicious, what do you think on the result. I unable to share with you the result after 12 hours as I reached home quite late and it was a tiring day as I must say.

My Verdict:

I love it!! The price is affordable. Perfect for everyday usage and this would be my best companion!

Retails at RM22.90, this product can be purchased at the market or drugstores near you! Have a Fresh Look, Shine Free and No More Touch ups with Maybelline White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder.

Until we meet again in my next post. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment